Sunday 17 May 2009

Sunday May 17th

Somethings definitely changed this weekend-I got through a half day of music college with a smile on my face, and didnt feel too bad afterwards! Usually I'd have fallen asleep on the train and woken up feeling awful...but I was fine :O Today I wasnt as brain fogged as usal, and managed to get a load of revision done for G.C.S.Es...I'm so scared!!! Had to use the LP a couple of times yesterday when first on the train as I began to feel the M.E tiredness setting in...and today during a walk down to my favourite field in the sun...but otherwise things have been good :D

Its feeling more like a natural brain pattern now, and less like something I have to try to do. Even if it doesn't cure me from M.E....its definitely helped to some extent, along with making me a generally more cheerful person. I have high hopes for a recovery over the summer holidays though! Have gone from about 70% to around 75%/80%....am improvement which I'm understandably chuffed with!

Am needing a bit more input with the process though, so am having a couple more lessons with my coach in the may half term. She's been so lovely and I'm so pleased that she's happy to help with this extra input.

Will write soon :)
Any feedback on good things about my blog/stuff you'd like me to include is welcome- rosiehelen@hotmail.co.uk

Rosie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment