Wednesday 13 May 2009

May 13th 2009

Sorry its been a while since I've written! Am struggling along with the LP...had started to notice some positive changes though :D I spoke to Gill on the phone yesterday...she gave me lots of help with the process again...and tried to explain to me how to cope through exams. Understandably exams have not been helpful when trying to stop an adrenaline cycle...and I've therefore found that my improvements seem to have come to a standstill. However this is probably because I've been overworking myself...and as soon as G.C.S.Es are over I will return to trying the lightning process, as I do believe it was having a positive effect on my health. Its a shame that G.C.S.Es are getting in the way!!
Good luck to anyone out there also trying the LP.
I'm off to revise! :D
Rosie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment