Sunday 3 May 2009

4 days after LP

Yesterday I had music college, which is usually a huge huge struggle and leaves me feeling awful! I cant say it was easy to apply the Lightning Process, but it did make it slightly better to get through the day. I managed to focuss on my music lessons more :) Will keep practising the Lightning Process! I dont think I've been using it very consistently, so havent seen any major changes...however I WONT give up!

Today I was at home all day, so had time to work on the process about 70 to 80 times. Dad's been helping make sure I wont give up and I did it quite sucessfully to get rid of the brain fog as a result of being so busy yesterday. Have noticed that for the last few days my digestive system's been working better (yes you really did want to know that :P!) Managed to go for two short 15 minute walks, and did a 30 second run just to prove to myself that something was changing. I've noticed I've been a lot happier after the LP!

To anyone out there reading this blog and thinking of trying the Lightning Process...you've GOT to be committed! It is hugely hard work, and you've got to believe in it 100% I've got upset a number of times and wanted to give up, but I wont! I'm sure I'm on to something here, that will eventually let me recover from M.E!

Pretty tired now so will write again tomorrow....

Rosie xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment