Thursday 7 May 2009

8 days after LP

Yesterday I went back to see Gill for a follow up :) It was really helpful...we discovered that I've actually been introducing stress and adrenaline into the lightning process, by saying "stop" in a stressfull way and getting impatient with myself...so I must stop this =) She's also doing some hypnotherapy to work on some situations that I've been getting really stuck in! Found out that the man who did the LP with me thinks he's completely better now....and the woman who's been in a wheelchair for two years is walking and gardening...and has even been on her husband's exercise bike! Wow :O
So if they can do it using the LP then so can I! I'm going to need a bit more help than them, but its different for everyone.

Felt so much better and more confident after this session, walked up the hill from the train station, and went for another walk in the evening :) LP is much more enjoyable now.

Today I really struggled though. It seems harder in the mornings...and as I'm currently at school for 3/4 days I cant really do the LP apart from silently in my head...which is no-where near as powerful. Got home after school and got quite deeply into "the pit;" as I hadnt been able to do LP all day and M.E fatigue had me strong. However about half an hour later I picked myself up and used the LP to get myself back on track-something which im really proud of :) Went for a 15 minute walk in the rain with my dad, to prove to myself that I could do it :)!

So I'm working on it...its slow progress but Im getting so much better and I've just got to find a way to apply the process even when at school. I've seen the power of the process-every time I walk into Gill's house I've felt awful and come out feeling so much better...now I've just got to learn how to apply it consistently at home on my own.

Until tomorrow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rosie :)

Ps. Emails and Questions are still welcome: rosiehelen@hotmail.co.uk. Similarly if anyone who's done LP successfully has any advice I'd love to hear from you! xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment