Monday 4 May 2009

5 days after LP

What an emotional day! Felt pretty low and rough for most of this morning, and had to really work hard at the process at around lunchtime...as I realised that "the pit" had me really strong!

But managed to summon the strength to go shopping...and mum and I went shopping for about an hour and a half, which using the LP, I really enjoyed :D got some new clothes too :) Then I came home and taught a flute lesson....and for the first time EVER I was able to concentrate on the lesson and not worry about fatigue etc :D! After this did LP practise again with my dad, working on the things that got me stuck this morning...and then went fully energised for a 20 minute walk! Am still awake now :D

Lets hope this continues :D

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rosie

Ps. If anyone wants to ask more questions about the LP or just wants to chat....my msn is rosiehelen@hotmail.co.uk
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment